Ways to Treat and Care for Your Hydrangeaadmin
Lots of Consumers and Florists are complaining about the vase life of Hydrangea. As the flowers gets easily wilted in a very short period of time. Below are some easy steps on how to treat your Hydrangea so it will last a lot longer than usual.
- At the times when you see you Hydrangea starts to looks weak and wilted, we need to give an extra care for the flowers.
- Prepare cold water in a flower bucket. And dip the head of the Hydrangea in the cold water for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare your favorite flower Food or floral solution, and mix it up in a cold water.
- Cut the stem of your Hydrangea at a 45 degree angle.
- Dip the stems of the Hydrangea in the water that has been mix with the solutions
- Put the Hydrangeas in cold room or inside a fridge (+-9 degree Celsius). Repeat the process every day to make them last a lot longer.