Ways to Treat and Care for Your Roses and Other Kind of Flowersadmin
After a long journey of shipment of the roses, the flowers are sometimes becoming weak and dehydrated. That is why there is a need to take an extra care for the roses.
- At the times when you see your Rose start to look weak and dehydrated, we need to give an extra care for them!
- Open and take the rose out from the packaging.
- Prepare your favorite flower food or floral solution, and mix it up in cold water.
- Cut the stem of your hydrangea at a 45 degree angle.
- Dip the stem of the Rose in the water that has been mix with the solutions.
- Put the Rose in cold room or inside a fridge (+-9 degree Celsius).. Repeat the process every day to make them last a lot longer.